Here in this blog, we are going to check Uipath Studio for Mac Installation. Firstly Can UiPath run on MAC ?, The answer is yes, UiPath Mac can be installed on a Mac. UiPath Studio Download for Mac is now available. The following options are used by some clients who want to automate tasks on Macs using UiPath Studio. Please use them only as you see fit. You can also check UIPath Studio Installation for Windows and UiPah Studio For Linux.
UiPath Studio for Mac has a number of features and tools that enable users to construct automation scripts for operations such as data entry, data scraping, document generation, and others. Users can create automation scripts by dragging and dropping pre-built “activities” into a process.
UiPath is mainly for Windows but users you can run UiPath Studio For Mac natively on MAC, Linux and other operating System.
Table of Contents
Methods of Installing UiPath Studio for MAC
In UiPath Mac, There are various methods by which UiPath Studio for MAC can be done. Below are the some of possibilities for how we can run UiPath Studio for MAC.
1. Dual Boot
The act of installing two operating systems on a single machine and allowing the user to pick which operating system to boot into at startup is referred to as dual boot installation. Using software such as Bootcamp, it is possible to dual boot an UiPath Studio for Mac with another operating system, such as Windows.
Installing and using UiPath on Mac alongside another operating system is possible by installing UiPath Studio on the Mac operating system and then booting into that operating system when you want to use UiPath. You might also install UiPath Studio on the other operating system (for example, Windows) and boot into that operating system when you want to utilize UiPath.
- To configure a dual boot system on a Mac, follow these steps:
- Make a backup of your Mac’s data.
- Make a bootable installation disc for Windows (e.g. USB drive or DVD).
- Hold down the Option key while restarting your Mac.
- Choose the installation DVD and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your Mac’s Windows system.
- After the installation is finished, you will be able to select which operating system to boot into at startup by selecting the relevant drive in the boot menu.
Once you’ve configured a dual boot, you may install UiPath Studio on either the Mac or the other operating system (for example, Windows) and utilize it by booting into the appropriate operating system.
2. Remote desktop virtualization
It is a contemporary technology that grants access to necessary users and allows applications to function on a remote computer just as they would on their own system. This can be helpful for running apps on a more powerful system remotely or for accessing applications that aren’t available on your local machine.
You will first need a remote desktop connection to a system that has UiPath installed on it in order to use remote desktop virtualization to install and run UiPath Studio for Mac. For instance, this could be a Linux or Windows computer.
To keep a remote desktop connection open with the machine running UiPath, you must take the following actions:
- On your Mac, install a remote desktop client. There are numerous choices, including Microsoft Remote Desktop and VNC Viewer.
- Obtain the remote machine’s IP address or hostname.
- Use the remote desktop client to connect to the remote system by IP address or hostname.
- Enter the user’s username and password to log in to the remote computer.
Once you have created a remote desktop connection to the remote computer, you can access and utilize UiPath as if it were running on your local computer. Via the remote desktop client, you can control the remote system from your Mac using UiPath.
It should be noted that executing UiPath remotely may be slower than doing it locally depending on your internet connection’s speed and the performance of the remote system. Remote desktop virtualization also necessitates an active internet connection.
Several of the well-liked remote desktop virtualizations are as follows:
- Citrix Virtual Desktops and Apps
- Microsoft Horizon
- Remote Desktop Services from Microsoft
3. Virtual Machine
A computer is established inside of another using a virtual machine. It allows OS X users to run the entire Microsoft Windows operating system in a window just like any other application. A user can switch between native OS X programs and the Windows virtual system without having to restart their computer.
the following are common virtual machine technologies:
- Virtual Box
From MAC How to Run Your Automation Cloud Robots
In UiPath Mac, To run Automation Cloud Robots from your Mac, you will need to follow these steps:
- Install UiPath Studio: The main tool for designing, developing, and managing automation projects in UiPath is UiPath Studio. Visit the UiPath website at www.uipath.com and click the “Download” button to install UiPath Studio on your Mac. The UiPath Studio installer will be downloaded to your Mac as a result. To start the installation process, double-click the installer file. To finish the installation, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once UiPath Studio has been installed on your Mac, launch the program and sign in using your UiPath account. If you do not already have an UiPath account, you may establish one by selecting “Sign Up” and then according to the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have logged into your UiPath account, you can use the UiPath Studio application to access the Automation Cloud. Click the “Connect to Cloud” button after selecting the “Cloud” tab from the top menu to do this. The Automation Cloud interface will then be opened, allowing you to manage your automation projects and robots.
- Create a new Automation Cloud Robot by clicking the “Create New” button and choosing “Robot” from the drop-down menu. By doing so, the robot creation wizard will launch, allowing you to set up your new robot’s settings.
- Configure your Automation Cloud Robot: You must choose the type of robot you wish to construct as well as any extra settings or choices in the robot creation wizard. You can decide, for instance, if the robot should be “Attended” or “Unattended” kind, have access to the local system, or run in the cloud.
- Start the Automation Cloud Robot: After configuring it, you can launch the Automation Cloud Robot by clicking the “Start” button. This will start the automation project and launch the robot.
- Monitor the Automation Cloud Robot: By selecting the “Monitor” button, you may check the status of your Automation Cloud Robot and view any output or logs. This will launch the interface for monitoring the robot, where you can view live updates on its progress as well as any mistakes or other problems that could appear.
Measure and Manage Automation using UiPath in MAC
Users of UiPath can also utilize MACs to govern their automation. Users can now control their automation process by using the MAC. Users of UiPath Studio Mac are also able to evaluate their automation procedure on a Mac.
Faq on UiPath Mac Installation
Can I install UiPath on Mac?
Yes, you can install UiPath Studio on a Mac. UiPath is a cross-platform software application, which means it can be installed and run on a variety of different operating systems, including Mac.